12/27/20

Elegant Feather Stitch on Kurti

Hello readers,

Season's Greetings! It's been a really long time. I wanted to end the year 2020 on a positive note, by resuming my blog. I am happy to be back, in this familiar space to share and catalog what I really enjoy doing!

And today, I would like to share a really simple but elegant stitch, the Feather stitch. I have used it on a neckline and sleeve hem of my Kurti.

Unfortunately, I did not take detailed pictures of my work. But here's how I did it. 

I started at the top of the neckline on one side, followed along the neckline and ended at the tip of the V opening. Since I wanted the design to be as symmetrical as possible, I started at the top on the other side and ended at the tip of the V opening.


If you would like to try this stitch, here is the tutorial for Feather Stitch.

I would like to end today's article by saying 'Thank you' to my wonderful family and friends for motivating and inspiring me to start blogging again. 

 

Wishing everyone a Happy and Safe 2021!

Sukanya

No comments: